The Date Night Club is a startup business that needed a web presence to advertise their services. I developed their website using a custom WordPress child web theme and utilized an Azure Content Delivery Network to offload fonts, graphics, and associated files.
John Q Hammons Hotels & Resorts contracted with Alexander Open Systems to develop a branded SharePoint Intranet on SharePoint Online. I was the lead SharePoint Architect on the project. Digital Workspace was our starting point for development.
KVC Health Systems, a Kansas City based medical nonprofit contracted with AOS to develop a branded SharePoint Online Intranet. I was the lead developer on the project.
- Digital Workspace
- A Custom SharePoint Add-in to provision new sites.
Ash Grove Cement Company contracted with AOS to develop an custom branded SharePoint Online Intranet.
I was the SharePoint Architect on the project. We utilized:
- Digital Workspace
- Custom SharePoint Framework web parts.
- Custom CSOM code to correct migration errors.
North Texas Food Bank, a top tier non-profit relief organization contracted with AOS to build a branded SharePoint Intranet.
I was the lead developer on the project. We utilized Digital Workspace as a starting point for the intranet.
Ascentra Credit Union contracted with AOS to build a custom branded SharePoint 2016 intranet.
I was the primary SharePoint Architect on the project. We built:
- A custom SharePoint Master Page.
- A custom SharePoint Theme to match Ascentra’s branding requirements.
- A custom web part that showcased new and existing employees utilizing the SharePoint User Profile service.
Digital Workspace was the name of AOS internal SharePoint Intranet product. Digital Workspace was used as the basis of the majority of AOS SharePoint branding projects.
Key features of Digital Workspace that I was responsible for developing were:
- Digital Workspace installer tool. This was a windows based console application that could install Digital Workspace to a SharePoint 2013\2016 farm or SharePoint Online Tenant
- Slide Show Web Part. Digital Workspace included an image slide show that used SharePoint Client Side Rendering to display a series of images from a SharePoint Image Library using the Slippry plugin.
- Latest News Web Part. Digital Workspace included a custom web part that displayed the news in an attractive tabular format using SharePoint Client Side Rendering.
- Latest Events Web Part. Digital Workspace included a custom Events Calendar.
- My Briefcase Web Part. Digital Workspace included a custom web part that displayed links with icons using the Font Awesome Library.
SCOR Global Life Americas is the US subsidiary of SCOR, a multi-national insurance company. SCOR contracted with AOS for the development of a public facing Web Site. I was the primary developer (of 4 developers involved) working on the project. We utilized:
- Custom SharePoint Master Page
- Custom SharePoint Publishing Page Layouts
- Custom Search Templates
- A custom image slide show
- The Bootstrap framework
- Azure Content Delivery Network
- Custom web parts